Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Volunteer Teacher, OISCA 2019 – 2020
• Volunteered to teach children English and Science at Japanese NGO that works towards the welfare and education of school dropouts kids in New Delhi.
• Led teaching sessions for 3 hours every Saturday, for 27 Saturdays from April 2019 – January 2020, as well as for 6 days during school holidays in May 2019 and 15 days in July 2019.
Intern, DLF (Delhi Land & Finance) (New Delhi) Summer 2020
• Interned virtually with India’s largest real estate company with revenue of US $1billion and a land base of $8billion.
• Completed research project on the impact of COVID-19 on India’s real estate sector on urban versus rural areas; covered India’s 4 largest metros and the 5 largest states in the project sample.
• Internship dates: 18th May 2020- 4th July 2020.
Intern, Reliance Industries Limited Headquarters (Mumbai) Summer 2018
• Interned for 4 weeks in the Finance Department of India’s second largest company, with a net capitalisation of US $ 133 billion.
• Attended workshop on business finance & drafted weekly balance sheets under the guidance of the company’s Chartered Accountant.
• Internship Dates: 4th– 30th June 2018
Intern, Omni Navitas (Boston) Summer 2019
• Worked in the sales, design and marketing department for 3 weeks for organisation that provides and promotes solar power options in Massachusetts, New York and Connecticut.
• Liaised with interested customers and followed up with potential leads to help the sales department close on sales.
• Designed various options for solar panels with the help of Helioscope. I made a design for a parking lot canopy in Autoport Boston, and a few different Photovoltaic Cells.
• Internship dates: 27th May – 14th June 2019
Author, Digital Marketing Guide for Teenagers 2019
• Developed shareable guide to help teens market and spread awareness about their products, services, and various initiatives.
• Covered 5 Golden Rules of Marketing, including audience engagement and diversification of media.
• Drew from behavioural economics theory & included business case studies to illustrate how businesses have successfully used behavioural economics in their digital marketing campaigns.
Helped lead my group to first position in the business studies case study competition in which we were given a case study based on Air BnB. Analysed Air BnB’s model using the 4 P’S OF Marketing: Product, Price, Place and Promotion. Presented our case study before an audience and panel of judges.
Researched and analysed the economic impact of the Government of India’s Make in India initiative on three major industries; Aviation, Construction and Automobile.
• Interviewed leaders in each industry to understand firsthand the impact of Make in India.
• Assessed the policy’s efficacy thus far, and made recommendations for amendments in implementation to boost economic productivity.