Vasant Valley School, New Delhi, India.
Will appear for CBSE examinations – March 2021.
Relevant Coursework: English, Economics, Accounting, Business Studies, Psychology.
Hi, I am Aarya, a high school student from New Delhi, India. I am also an avid swimmer.
Awards & Honours
Winner, Business Case Study Competition (2020)
Helped lead my group to first position in the business studies case study competition in which we were given a case study based on Air BnB. Analysed Air BnB’s model using the 4 P’S OF Marketing: Product, Price, Place and Promotion. Presented our case study before an audience and panel of judges.
Community Service Initiatives
• Volunteered to teach children of Grade 1 English and Science at Japanese NGO that works towards
the welfare and education of school dropouts kids in New Delhi.
• Led teaching sessions for 3 hours every Saturday, for 27 Saturdays from April 2019 – January 2020,
as well as for 6 days during school holidays in May 2019 and 15 days in July 2019.
• Supported OISCA NGO in their Environment Education Project – Children’s Forest program.
• Helped guide students through modules on respecting our planet and environment, and led
environmental awareness initiatives
• Engaged in several community service initiatives, including tree plantation drives, and cleaning the
area around the school, for a total of 40 volunteer hours.